Get Some Inspiration From The Most Famous Female Comedian
Nikki Glaser has established herself as a comic force to be reckoned with, from her gutsy stand-up to her open and intelligent podcast interview responses.
Glaser discusses issues ranging from relationships and self-image to pop culture and feminism with a razor-sharp wit and unapologetic honesty.
We delve into Nikki Glaser’s astute insights and honest commentary on life in this collection of 30 Nikki Glaser Quotes.
Who Is Nikki Glaser?
Nikki Glaser is a stand-up comedian, performer, podcaster, radio host, and television personality from the United States.
She is currently on a new standup tour titled The Good Girl Tour.
Glaser also hosts FBOY ISLAND and her podcast ‘The Nikki Glaser Podcast‘.
30 Nikki Glaser Quotes
Here I have collected all the possible quotes from Nikki Glaser. Through her standup comedy, podcasts, interviews, and videos. I hope these quotes motivate you to take action on your path to success.
Let’s dive into the quotes…!
1. “I went and hung out at a foot fetish party, and I knew that was a very popular fetish to have, but I didn’t realize how amazing it would be to have it.”Nikki Glaser
2. “If you date a woman a decade or more younger than you, stop lying. Just be honest.”Nikki Glaser
3. “I was lucky enough to find stand-up really early in life. And I’m so grateful that I did, because the second I found it, I was like, ‘I know what I want to do’.”Nikki Glaser
4. “I like putting myself in uncomfortable situations.”Nikki Glaser
5. “My standup is years and years of me working things out on the road. I’m really proud of it! A lot of it is about, well… I don’t know why I feel this way, but I feel like every special or show I do is some variation on how I feel like I’m not a girl, not yet a woman.”Nikki Glaser
6. “I’m learning that if you put yourself out there and make fun of yourself first, it really does work. People can’t really make fun of you.”Nikki Glaser
7. “I love high-waisted jeans. I’ll never stray. I wish these were high enough to double as a mask.”Nikki Glaser
8. “Everything I write in my show is a collaboration with a team.”Nikki Glaser
9. “My favorite tour yet minus a string of depressing hotel gyms.”Nikki Glaser
10. “The second you start to feel pretty, someone does a caricature of you.”Nikki Glaser
11. “People are just so insensitive because they’re ignorant; they don’t understand, so they’re scared of what they’re ignorant of.”Nikki Glaser
12. “I won’t tackle something like furries, because there’s nothing new to say. Also, I won’t do anything that I think will put my life at risk.”Nikki Glaser
13. “All female comics do is talk about sex.”Nikki Glaser
14. “I have always been scared of confrontation. My therapist says it stems from my fear of abandonment.”Nikki Glaser
15. “Make eye contact with cute strangers. Give guys your email. Email is safer than a number, or at least it feels that way.”Nikki Glaser
16. “All my life – middle school, high school – I’ve always been worried what are people going to think.”Nikki Glaser
17. “When you use sleep mask, no one’s gonna recognize you. You’re gonna look like an idiot, but it’s so worth it.”Nikki Glaser
18. “The more you work in this business as a comedian, the closer you get to just being yourself onstage, on camera, the more well received you are.”Nikki Glaser
19. “I throw out compliments to strangers all the time, because I would like it back at me, and do unto others.”Nikki Glaser
20. “I would much rather be someone with high self-esteem and less funny.”Nikki Glaser
21. “I don’t feel the same pressure to be perfect up there that I did in the beginning.”Nikki Glaser
22. ”I never feel guilty or anything after a podcast; I feel better.”Nikki Glaser
23. “I have to say that it’s fun to write for young girls, and it’s exciting to know that we’re influencing them and they’re looking at us like, ‘I want to grow up and be like them.’ I mean, I just made up the person saying that.”Nikki Glaser
24. “I love when fboys cry.”Nikki Glaser
25. “I’ve been living out of a suitcase for over a decade.”Nikki Glaser
26. “A college degree was very important for them; it wasn’t for me. So I picked English because I’m fluent. I thought it would be the easiest to do.”Nikki Glaser
27. “Being pretty was always a very big thing growing up.”Nikki Glaser
28. “No one’s too big for a compliment. A lot of times, people think with celebrities, ‘Oh, she knows she’s great in that!’ Meryl Streep still likes a compliment. I guarantee you, it touches her heart.”Nikki Glaser
29. “I’m so glad I’m not in college anymore. I’m so glad I’m not having kids.”Nikki Glaser
30. “Temping is the worst. I would rather starve and be homeless than nanny or temp again.”Nikki Glaser
I hope Nikki Glaser’s quotes inspired you to take action in your life and attain the success you desire…!
- KSI Quotes
- Tim Ferris Quotes
- Jordan Belfort Quotes
- Drake Quotes
- Jonah Hill Quotes
- Dave Ramsey Quotes
- Robert Kiyosaki Quotes
- Mel Robbins Quotes
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of Nikki Glaser’s frequently asked questions, including her age, height, weight, boyfriend, biography, and other details…
Who is Nikki Glaser?
Nikki Glaser is an actress, stand-up comedian, podcaster, and reality show host.
What is Nikki Glaser’s net worth?
Nikki Glaser is expected to have a net worth of more than $4.5 million.
What is Nikki Glaser’s age?
Nikki Glaser was born on June 1, 1984, and she is 38 years old.
What is Nikki Glaser’s height?
Nikki Glaser’s height is 5 ft 7 in (1.75 m).
What is Nikki Glaser’s relationship status?
Nikki Glaser is currently dating Chris Convy.
Where is Nikki Glaser from?
Nikki Glaser is from Greater St. Louis, United States.
What shows does Nikki Glaser host?
Nikki is the host and executive producer of FBOY ISLAND, a hit HBO Max reality dating series.
Does Nikki Glaser have a sister?
Yes, she has a younger sister named Lauren Glaser.
(PS: This is not Nikki Glaser‘s precise net worth.)