The Success Quotes That Will Motivate You To Take Action
Tim Ferris has accomplished pretty much everything one could wish for as an author, entrepreneur, blogger, podcaster, humanitarian, health guru, public speaker, and multi-award winner.
Tim’s reputation for pushing the limits makes him one of the few individuals worldwide. Whose achievements far outweigh the fact that he’s a Princeton alumnus.
He is best known for his book “4-Hour Work Week”, and “Tools of Titans”. Which has helped several entrepreneurs to succeed in their life.
The Inspiring 40 Tim Ferris Quotes For Your Motivation
Here are some of the best Tim Ferris Quotes to help you achieve success in life. These are collected from his books, interviews, and blogs. Tim Ferriss also runs a podcast called “The Tim Ferriss Show”.
1. “An entrepreneur isn’t someone who owns a business, it’s someone who makes things happen.”Tim Ferriss
2. “When you try to do something big it’s hard to fail.”Tim Ferriss
3. “Focus on being productive instead of busy.”Tim Ferriss
4. “Lack of time is a lack of priorities.”Tim Ferriss
5. “The question you should be asking isn’t, What do I want? Or What are my goals? But, What would excite me?”Tim Ferriss
6. “If you’re wasting time having fun, you’re not wasting time.”Tim Ferriss
7. “One can steal ideas, but no one can steal execution or passion.”Tim Ferriss
8. “Conditions are never perfect. ‘Someday’ is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you.”Tim Ferriss
9. “The opposite of love is indifference, and the opposite of happiness is boredom.”Tim Ferriss
10. “There is no sure path to success. But the sure path to failure is trying to please everyone.”Tim Ferriss
11. “You are the average of the five people you associate with most.”Tim Ferriss
12. “The best entrepreneurs I’ve ever met are all good communicators. It’s perhaps one of the very few unifying factors.”Tim Ferriss
13. “Being busy is not the same as being productive. Being busy is a form of laziness – lazy thinking and indiscriminate action.”Tim Ferriss
14. “Tomorrow becomes never, no matter how small the task, take the first step now.”Tim Ferriss
15. “I take notes like some people take drugs.”Tim Ferriss
16. “A person’s success in life can be measured by the number of uncomfortable conversations he or she is willing to have.”Tim Ferriss
17. “If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too.”Tim Ferriss
18. “Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small.”Tim Ferriss
19. “If someone isn’t making you stronger, they’re making you weaker.”Tim Ferriss
20. “Learn the art of the pitch and of messaging.”Tim Ferriss
The 21st of the Tim Ferriss Quotes That You Will Help You Grow
21. “99% of people in the world are convinced they are incapable of achieving great things, so they aim for the mediocre. The competition is thus fiercest for realistic goals.”Tim Ferriss
22. “Make what you want to see or see for yourself. Scratch your itch.”Tim Ferriss
23. “Age doesn’t matter: an open mind does.”Tim Ferriss
24. “Pareto’s law can be summarized as follows: 80% of the outputs result from 20% of the inputs.”Tim Ferriss
25. “The best results I have had in my life; the most enjoyable times, have all come from asking the simple question: What is the worst that could happen?”Tim Ferriss
26. “I discourage passive skepticism, which is the armchair variety where people sit back and criticize without ever subjecting their theories or themselves to real field testing.”Tim Ferriss
27. “Slow down and remember this: most things make no difference.”Tim Ferriss
28. “You need to know what your unique strengths are and be willing to delegate.”Tim Ferriss
29. “As you stumble and learn, stumble and learn again, resolve to talk to yourself as if you were your best friend. Be cool, like the Fonz.”Tim Ferriss
30. “The best way to counter-attack a hater is to make it blatantly obvious that their attack has had no impact on you.”Tim Ferriss
31. “Think big but ensure payday comes every day.”Tim Ferriss
32. “It isn’t enough to think outside the box. Thinking is passive. Get used to acting outside the box.”Tim Ferriss
33. “Creating demand is hard. Filling demand is easier. Don’t create a product, then seek someone to sell it to. Find a market – define your customers – then find or develop a product for them.”Tim Ferriss
34. “If the challenge we face doesn’t scare us, then it’s probably not that important.”Tim Ferriss
35. “Information is useless if it is not applied to something important or if you will forget it before you have a chance to apply it.”Tim Ferriss
36. “To do the impossible, you need to ignore the popular.”Tim Ferriss
37. “$1,000,000 in the bank isn’t fantasy. The fantasy is the lifestyle of complete freedom it supposedly allows.”Tim Ferriss
38. “What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do.”Tim Ferriss
39. “Greatness is setting ambitious goals that your former self would have thought impossible, and trying to get a little better every day.”Tim Ferriss
40. “Simplicity requires ruthlessness.”Tim Ferriss
Take a look at some of Tim Ferris’s quotes, and apply his wisdom to your life. He has a lot of experience one can learn from.
I hope these famous quotes will inspire & help you to live a life of integrity and reach your goals.
- Best Jordan Belfort Quotes
- Best KSI Quotes
- Best Mel Robbins Quotes
- Best Robert Kiyosaki Quotes
- Best Jonah Hill Quotes
PS: I have researched and gathered the most famous quotes from Tim Ferris. With the sole intention to help you grow in your journey.