What Is HasanAbi’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth||$2.63 Million|
|Date of Birth||July 25, 1991|
|Age||30 Years Old|
|Birth Place||New Jersey, US|
|Source of Wealth||Twitch Streamer, YouTuber|
HasanAbi is an American-born Twitch streamer, YouTuber, and Political commentator. He is famous for his commentary videos on political and socially relevant issues. As of 2022, his current net worth is $2.63 million…
He is also known for his political commentary and his appearance on Uncle Cenk Uygur’s show “The Young Turks.” He is a popular Twitch streamer that reacts to videos and plays games.
Are you excited to learn more about him? What are his main sources of income? Can you guess his age, height, salary, etc..?
Continue reading HasanAbi’s Success Story and learn some success lessons…!
HasanAbi Biography/ Wikipedia/ Wiki
|Real Name||Hassan Dogan Picker|
|Birth Date||July 25, 1991|
|Age||30 years old|
|Net Worth/ Income/ Salary||$2.63 Million|
|Profession||YouTuber, Twitch Streamer|
How Was HasanAbi’s Early Life And Education?
HasanAbi’s real name is Hassan Dogan Piker. He was born on July 25, 1991, in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Although he grew up in Turkey, with an American mother and a Turkish father.
In Turkey, he was threatened as an outcast and a liberal. He later moved to the USA and joined the University of Miami, during that time he worked as a club promoter.
After two semesters with a 2.9 GPA, he moved to the University of Rutgers, where he received his dual degree in Political Science and Communication Studies in 2013.
How Did HasanAbi Start His Career?
In 2013, during his senior years of college, he joined The Young Turks(TYT) as an intern. This news show was co-founded by his uncle Cenk Uygur. After his college, he joined the team in the sales and business department.
HasanAbi started his Twitch channel in March 2018, while he was working in TYT. Where he does streaming political commentary.
Hasan’s first videos were vlogs, where he expressed his political views and often criticized Republicans.
Growing up in Turkey under President Erdogan, he was a staunch opponent of the conservatives and considered himself a socialist.
He advocates for free health care, intersex feminism, Palestine, the Green New Deal, social justice, LGBT rights, and gun control, as well as against Islamophobia, war, and some conservative policies. Hassan helped Bernie Sanders in the 2016 and 2020 elections, which brought him fame.
He created his YouTube channel on June 16, 2015, where he uploads political commentary reaction videos. He also has a gaming channel called “HasanAbi Gaming”.
In 2021, he became a co-host of a podcast “Fear & Malding” along with fellow twitch streamer Will Neff. On September 26, 2021, He became a co-host of another podcast “Leftovers” by h3h3Productions.
Major Career Highlights
- Hassan hosts a talk show with Ethan Klein called LifeOvers, which premieres every Sunday. The show is currently on hold until January 2022. Peterson and supporters of Donald J. Trump host conversations with left-wing YouTubers such as Philosophy Tube.
- One year after his first video, he began producing reaction videos, and to this day, his reaction videos cover most of his content, although he usually reacts on his Twitch stream.
- He co-created and hosted another TYT series called AgitProp in 2019
- In January 2020, he announced his departure from TYT to focus on his own YouTube career, gaining notoriety as one of the few streamers on the left-wing commentary on streaming.
- Hasan called Putin’s invasion of Crimea a “justifiable act of fucking” by Russian troops during the occupation of Ukraine, leading to accusations that he acknowledged Russian imperialism. When confronted, he alleged that his words were misinterpreted in his “hot moment.”
- In December 2021, Twitch banned moderators from using the word “cracker” as an exception to their rule against whites. Hasan then became extremely angry and used the word “white” repeatedly against white people in the live stream, resulting in a 7-day ban from Twitch.
HasanAbi’s Personal Life
HasanAbi is the nephew of a famous YouTuber, Cenk Uygur, who made him enter this profession.
He is not married yet, but rumors are spreading that he is committed to Pokimane, a famous YouTuber.
HasanAbi has been in multiple relationships with different porn actresses and even solicited prostitution in a brothel once.
How Does HasanAbi Make Money?
Below mentioned are the sources where HasanAbi made $2.63 Million:
- Earnings from YouTube
- Earnings from Twitch
- Earnings from Sponsorships
- Paid ads
HasanAbi Social Media Accounts
3 Success Lessons From HasanAbi
- Being successful with your talent is a blessing.
- Hasan doesn’t mind the haters.
- Believe in your opinion even when others try to manipulate you.
HasanAbi is a Twitch streamer, Youtuber, and left-wing politician commentator. He was born in the United States and grew up in Turkey. He became famous after his videos, which discussed political issues and current social scenarios.
Also as per the current updates, the net worth of HasanAbi is $2.63 million.
- Ludwig Net Worth
- xQc Net Worth
- Asmongold Net Worth
- Nickmercs Net Worth
- Tyler1 Net Worth
- Sodapoppin Net Worth
- Trainwreckstv Net Worth
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the Frequently asked questions about HasanAbi, such as age, weight, height, biography, etc…
How old is HasanAbi?
HasanAbi is 30 years old, as he was born on July 25, 1991.
Is HasanAbi married?
HasanAbi is not married, according to the latest reports. It was assumed that he was committed to the famous YouTuber Pokimane, but Hasan hasn’t officially declared it.
What is HasanAbi’s net worth?
The net worth of HasanAbi is $2.63 Million.
How Much Money Does HasanAbi Make From Twitch?
The estimated amount of money HasanAbi makes from Twitch is around $65,000 per month ($780,000 a year).
How Much Money Does HasanAbi Make From YouTube?
The estimated amount of money HasanAbi makes from YouTune is around $20,000 per month.
(Please Note: This is not the exact net worth of HasanAbi. It is the estimated value picked from various high-ranking online sites)