What Is The Slow Mo Guys’s Net Worth?
|Date of Birth
|May 23, 1988 & July 28 1988
|34 & 33 years old
|The United Kingdom
|Source of Wealth
The Slow Mo Guys is a technology and science-entertainment YouTube channel developed by Gavin Free, featuring himself and Daniel Gruchy. As of 2022, they have an astounding net worth of $6.5 million.
The Slow Mo Guys channel has 14.4 million subscribers and has received over 2.3 billion views since August 2010. His channel includes a wide variety of effects that have been mugged in an extremely slow stir.
Are you excited to learn more about them? What are their main sources of income? Can you guess their salary, bio, age, height, etc..?
Let’s dive in and grab some success lessons from The Slow Mo Guys’ Success Story…!
The Slow Mo Guys Biography/ Wikipedia
|Gavin David Free & Daniel Charles Grunchy
|The Slow Mo Guys
|May 23,1988 & July 28 1988
|Meg Turney (Gavin Free)
How Was The Slow Mo Guys’ Early Life And Education?
Gavin Free’s real name is Gavin David Free. He was born on May 23, 1988, in Thame, England, and attended Lord Williams’ School.
Daniel Gruchy’s real name is Daniel Charles Gruchy. He is also known as Dan The Man, #DanTheMan, or simply Dan. He was born on July 28, 1988, in Aylesbury Vale, Buckinghamshire, England, and was raised in Thame, Oxfordshire, England.
He went to Lord Williams’ School alongside Gavin Free for secondary school. Despite having a propensity for the slow and steady, the two classmates never met until they started working together at a Waitrose supermarket in Thame, Oxfordshire.
Gavin went on to become a filmmaker, cinematographer, actor, voice actor, and online personality at Rooster Teeth, while Dan joined the British Army as a Lance Corporal.
As a data specialist and camera operator, Gavin joined Green Door Films in 2006, the first production company in Europe to employ Phantom digital high-speed cameras as a source of slow motion.
He has worked on commercials and music videos for U2, Enter Shikari, Klaxons, Kasabian, The Chemical Brothers, X-Press 2, and the charity single “Everybody Hurts.”
How Did The Slow Mo Guys Start Their Career?
The Slow Mo Guys is a popular YouTube channel that covers entertainment. The channel launched in 2010 and is based in the United States of America.
Gavin Free, after relocating to Austin, Texas, to work full-time for Rooster Teeth, for which he required a work visa, his sole choice was to apply for an O visa, which requires “unique accomplishment” in arts or science.
As a video/film producer, he decided to use his access to slow motion cameras to co-create The Slow Mo Guys with his friend Daniel Gruchy, which went viral.
Generally, Free and Gruchy films some sort of natural or physical phenomenon in extreme slow motion; the subjects of the filming are frequently some type of spectacular chemical or physical reaction, stress tests, and more.
The two wear lab coats to emphasize the science element; because the first lab jackets Free bought were too small, Gruchy’s lab coat typically has a ripped-off right sleeve.
The series features a wide range of subjects shot in very slow motion with a variety of Vision Research Phantom high-speed cameras, each capable of capturing over 1,500,000 frames per second.
The Super Slow Show, Free and Gruchy’s first YouTube Original, debuted in 2018. This was The Slow Mo Guys on a greater scale, with new equipment, bolder stunts like smashing through walls, and special guests like Dylan Sprouse and Mayim Bialik.
Planet Slow Mo, Free and Gruchy’s second YouTube Original, debuted in 2019, with the team traveling the world to shoot exceptional events and stunts.
The Slow Mo Guys’ Personal Life
According to the reports, both the Slow Mo Guys creators are not married as of yet.
Gavin Free has been dating Meg Turney since 2013 and Daniel is currently single.
How Do The Slow Mo Guys Make Money?
Below mentioned are the sources through which he has made $6.5 million:
- Earnings from YouTube
- Earnings from Sponsorships
- Earnings from Paid Advertisements
What is The Slow Mo Guys’ Salary?
The Slow Mo guys’ average salary as YouTube Content creators is $90000.
Major Career Highlights
- In April 2011, the channel was chosen as the winner of YouTube’s On The Rise program, which showcases emerging YouTube partners on the homepage.
- Their show about breaking watermelons was broadcast on The Tonight Show in September 2012.
- On September 10, 2013, Rooster Teeth Productions published a best of collection for home video.
- In January 2014, they published a film in partnership with GE Global Research, General Electric’s R&D division, demonstrating the company’s newest breakthroughs, such as superhydrophobic surfaces and how magnetic nanoparticles act like liquid magnets.
- On the official GE YouTube account, two more films showcasing them exhibiting MEMS and “cold spray” 3D painting technologies were also uploaded.
- In 2013, the series was featured in YouTube’s “Rewind” year-in-review video.
- In 2016, the series was nominated for a Webby Award in the category of Best Web Personality/Host (Online Film & Video).
- The series won the Cinematography category at the 2016 Streamy Awards.
- Oculus TV debuted The Slow Mo Guys VR, an eight-part series partnership with The Slow Mo Guys, on March 27, 2020, in 3D.
The Slow Mo Guys’ Social Media Accounts
3 Success Lessons From The Slow Mo Guys
- When you work with the right person, victory will follow you.
- A person’s friendship is one of the most important relationships in their life.
- Don’t compare yourself with others because everyone is unique.
The Slow Mo Guys is a YouTube channel with over 14.40 million followers. It began 11 years ago and now has over 294 videos posted.
Gavin Free and Daniel Gruchy created this channel. It has been hailed as YouTube’s most popular slow motion video channel.
I hope The Slow Mo Guys’ success story has inspired you to continue working towards the goals you are passionate about. As of 2022, they are reported to have an estimated net worth of $6.5 million.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about The Slow Mo Guys, such as age, weight, height, biography, etc…
How old are The Slow Mo Guys?
Gavin David Free and Daniel Charles Grunchy are 34 and 33 years old. They were born on May 23, 1988, and July 28, 1988, respectively.
How much does The Slow Mo Guys earn in a month?
The Slow Mo Guys’ average salary as Youtubers is $90000.
Are The Slow Mo Guys married?
No, Gavin is married to Meg Turney, and Daniel is single.
What is The Slow Mo Guys’ net worth?
The net worth of The Slow Mo Guys is estimated to be $6.5 million.
How Much Money The Slow Mo Guys Make From YouTube?
The estimated amount of money The Slow Mo Guys Make from Youtube is around $1,600 per day ($585,000 a year).
(Please note: This is not the exact net worth of The Slow Mo Guys. The above-mentioned information is gathered from various sources available across the internet).