What Is Terrell Owens’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth||$50 Million|
|Date of Birth||December 7, 1973|
|Age||48 Years Old|
|Birth Place||Alexander city, Alabama, USA|
|Source of Wealth||Football Wide Receiver|
Terrell Eldorado Owens is a famous American Football wide receiver. He plays for Zappers of Fan Controlled Football (FCF). He has also played 16 seasons in the National Football League. As of 2022, his current net worth is $50 million…
His name was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in the year 2018. He is a five-time first-team All-Pro selection and Six times Pro Bowl.
Are you excited to learn more about him? What are his main sources of income? And can you guess his age, height, salary, etc..?
Let’s Dive in and learn some inspiring lessons from Terrell Owens’ Success Stories…!
Early Life And Education
Terrell Owens’ real name is Terrell Eldorado Owens. He was born on December 7, 1973, in Alexander City, Alabama, to L.C. Russell and Marilyn Herd. He was raised by his mother and grandmother along with her three older siblings.
He loved to watch football, but his grandmother did not allow him to play until high school. Owens attended Benjamin Russell High School, and in his junior year, he participated in basketball, track, baseball, and finally football.
He attended the University of Tennessee in Chattanooga, where he continued to play basketball, football, and run track. In his second year at university, he became a starter. He participated in the senior bowl in his final year of high school to be drafted by the NFL.
In 1996, Owens was drafted by the San Francisco 49ers’. His initial pro game was against the New Orleans Saints. Owens’ first professional touchdown was against the Cincinnati Bengals on October 20, 1996.
Owens broke the record with 20 catches in a 17-0 victory over the Chicago Bears in 2000. In the year 2004, he was ready to leave the 49ers.
In a controversial move, he became an independent agent and negotiated with other teams before signing a seven-year contract with the Philadelphia Eagles for $49 million.
He had to stay out for the rest of the season due to a severe ankle sprain and fibula fracture in one of his first games with the team.
After two years of tense contact with teammates, coaching staff, and fans, the Eagles released Owens four days later, and in March 2006, he signed a three-year contract worth $25 million with the Dallas Cowboys.
He scored the highest point in his career in 2007. He became the first player in NFL history to set records on the left and right and to score at least one touchdown and six receptions in seven consecutive games.
Terrell Owens has two daughters and two sons from four different mothers. His personal life is filled with controversies.
How Does Terrell Owens’ Make Money?
Below mentioned are the sources where Terrell Owens made $50 Million:
- Earnings as a football player
- Earnings from Sponsorships
- Earnings from NFL
- Earnings from FCF
What is Terrell Owens’s Salary?
Terrell Owens’s average salary as a football wide receiver is $990,000.
Major Career Highlights
- In the third round of the 1996 NFL Draft, the San Francisco 49ers were drafted from the lesser-known Tennessee-Chattanooga.
- An excellent receiver with excellent hands and the ability to produce great plays, his career total was 1,078 catches for 15,934 yards, 14.8 yards per catch, and 153 TDs.
- Yardage total came in second at all times, and his touchdown reception total at retirement was the third-highest in NFL history.
- Owens made his mark by playing next to Hall of Fame Jerry Rice for most of his eight seasons in San Francisco. He set the record for most catches in a single game with 20 receptions against the Chicago Bears on December 17, 2000.
- He recorded a remarkable three-year gap from 2000-02, capturing 290 passes for 4,163 yards and 42 TDs. He set a career-high of 1,451 yards in 2000 and 100 catches in 2002.
- Owens led the 49ers five times at receptions and remained second in the record books at 592 receptions, 8,572 yards, and 81 TDs (81).
- His career as an independent agent involved several productive (Philadelphia Eagles – 2004-05; Dallas Cowboys – 2006-08; Buffalo Bills – 2009; Cincinnati Bengals – 2010).
- Owens was a key weapon in the Eagles’ drive to the Super Bowl XXXIX and recorded nine receptions for 122 yards in a slight defeat to the New England Patriots.
- Owens has made 60 or more catches in all but three of his 16 seasons. He has crossed the 1,000-yard mark nine times in 11 years and has had eight seasons with double-digit TD receptions.
- He has been selected to the Six Pro Bowls five times as an All-Pro (2000-02, 2004, 2007) and four times in the All-NFC Choice. He was named to the NFL’s All-Decade Team in the 2000s.
Terrell Owens’s Social Media Accounts
Terrell Owens’s Biography/ Wikipedia
|Real Name||Terrell Eldorado Owens|
|Famous As||Football Wide Receiver|
|Birth Date||December 7, 1973|
|Age||48 years old|
|Height||1.91m, 6 ft, 3 inches|
|Weight||102 kg, 224 Ib|
|Net Worth/ Income/ Salary||$50 Million|
|Profession||Football player / Wide Receiver|
Terrell Owens Quotes
“Instead of me having a breakdown, I’m focusing on me having a breakthrough.”Terrell Owens
3 Success Lessons From Terrell Owens
- Even in the middle of controversies, Owens tried to play at his best.
- Always try to keep the reputation of the organization that you work for.
- Even though his family life was a failure he is loyal to his children.
Terrell Owens is an American football wide receiver. He gained popularity after he played 16 seasons in the National Football League. Owens’ name was carved in the Pro Football Hall Of Fame in the years of 2018.
I hope you gained valuable inspiration from Owens’ success story. His net worth rounds up to approximately $50 million.
- Chad Wheeler Net Worth
- Blake Bell Net Worth
- Matthew Stafford Net Worth
- Sony Michel Net Worth
- Cam Akers Net Worth
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the Frequently asked questions about Terrell Owens such as age, weight, height, biography, etc…
How old is Terrell Owens?
Terrell Owens is 48 years old. As he celebrates his birthday on December 7, 1973.
How much does Terrell Owens earn in a month?
Terrell Owens’s average salary as a Former Football wide receiver is $990,000.
Is Terrell Owens married?
No. Terrell Owens has been married before, but he is single currently.
What is Terrell Owens’s net worth?
The net worth of Terrell Owens is $50 Million.
(Please Note: This is not the exact net worth of Terrell Owens. It is the estimated value collected from various high-authority websites)