What Is Sam Elliott’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth||$21 Million|
|Born||August 9, 1944|
|Age||77 years old|
|Birthplace||Sacramento, California, U.S.A|
|Source of Wealth||Actor|
Sam Elliott is an American actor best known for his deep and resonant voice, full mustache, and lanky physique. As of 2022, he had an extravagant net worth of $21 million.
In late 1960, he began his film career with the films The Way West, Butch Cassidy, and The Sundance Kid. His long list of accomplishments includes two Golden Globe nominations, two Primetime Emmy nominations, and one Academy Award nomination.
His most well-known films are “The Quick and the Dead,” “The Big Lebowski,” “A Star Is Born,” and “Road House.”
Would you like to know more about him…? Let’s jump in and have a look at his biography, wiki, success story, and many more…!
Sam Elliott Biography/ Wikipedia/ Wiki
|Real Name||Samuel Pack Elliott|
|Known As||Sam Elliott|
|Birth Date||August 9, 1944|
|Age||77 years old|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.87 m)|
|Weight||194 lbs (88 kg)|
|Children||Cleo Rose Elliott|
|Net Worth||$21 Million|
How was Sam Elliott’s Early Life and Education?
Sam Elliot’s real name is Samuel Pack Elliott. He was born in Sacramento, California to Glynn Mamie, physical education and high school teacher, and Henry Nelson Elliott, a predator control specialist.
Elliott’s family relocated to Portland, Oregon, when he was 13 years old, and he attended David Douglas High School. Elliott enrolled at the University of Oregon after graduating in 1962, where he studied English and psychology.
After two terms, he transferred to Clark College in Vancouver, Washington, where he completed a two-year degree program in 1965. He was also cast in the college production of “Guys and Dolls.”
He re-enrolled at the University of Oregon and became a member of the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity. However, due to his father’s death, he was unable to finish his studies there.
How Did Sam Elliott Start His Career?
Elliott debuted as a character actor in Westerns in the late 1960s. In 1969, he made his television debut in an episode of “Judd for the Defense.”
He starred in the 1970 television series “Mission: Impossible” and the 1975 television film “I Will Fight No More Forever.” Elliott first appeared in the miniseries “Aspen” in 1977 as Tom Keating, followed by another role in “The Sacketts” opposite Tom Selleck in 1979.
They collaborated once more in 1982’s “The Shadow Riders.” He starred opposite Cheryl Ladd in “A Death in California” in 1985 and then joined the cast of “Mask” alongside Cher in 1985.
In 1986, he appeared in “Gone to Texas,” a television film based on Sam Houston’s biography. At this time he did several other television shows, including “Gunsmoke,” “Lancer,” “Felony Squad,” and “Hawaii Five-O.”
He co-starred with his wife, Katharine Ross “Conagher,” in the 1991 adaptation of Louis L’Amour’s novel. In 1993, he played another historical figure, General John Buford, in the film “Gettysburg.”
Elliott’s career lasted well into the 2000s. He appeared in the 2005 film “Thank You for Smoking” and voiced an animated character in the 2006 film “Barnyard.”
In 2007, he also appeared in “The Golden Compass,” a film based on Philip Pullman’s “His Dark Materials” trilogy. He voiced a character in “Marmaduke,” a 2010 animated film, and also appeared in “The Company You Keep” and “Draft Day.”
He co-starred in the 2015 film “Grandma” with Lily Tomlin and also appeared in the romantic movie “I’ll See You in My Dreams” that year.
Elliott joined the cast of Netflix’s “The Ranch” as a regular in 2015, alongside Danny Masterson and Ashton Kutcher. He also appeared in the second season of “Grace and Frankie.”
In 2017, he starred in the film “The Hero,” for which he received widespread acclaim. In 2018, he was recognized for his work in “A Star Is Born.”
Elliot appeared as Shae Brennon in the Paramount miniseries 1883, a prequel to the Yellowstone series, in 2022.
He even worked as a producer and writer on Gone to Texas (1986), Conagher (1991), You Know My Name (1999), and The Ranch (2016-2020).
Sam Elliott’s Personal Life
Elliott married actress Katharine Ross in 1984. Cleo Rose, the couple’s daughter, was born in 1984.
They first met on the set of “Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid,” where they both had roles, though not together.
After both of them appeared in “The Legacy,” they were not reunited until 1978, when they started dating.
How Does Sam Elliott Make His Money?
His primary sources of income from which he has amassed $21 million are as follows:
- Earning from Acting Career
- Earnings as a Voice actor
Sam Elliott Social Media Accounts
Sam Elliott’s Films
- The Way West (Missouri Townsman) – 1967
- The Games (Richie Robinson) – 1970
- The Legacy (Pete Danner) – 1978
- Mask (Gar) – 1985
- The Blue Lightning (Harry Wingate) – 1986
- Rush (Larry Dodd) – 1991
- Tombstone (Virgil Earp) – 1993
- Blue River (Henry Howland) – 1995
- Dogwatch (Charlie Falon) – 1996
- The Hi-Lo Country (Jim Ed Love) – 1998
- Barnyard (Ben’s voice) – 2006
- Ghost Rider (The Caretaker / Carter Slade / Phantom Rider) – 2007
- Up in the Air (Captain Maynard Finch) – 2009
- Marmaduke (Chupadogra / Buster’s voice) – 2010
- The Big Bang (Simon Kestral) – 2011
- The Company You Keep (‘Mac’ McLeod) – 2012
- Draft Day (Coach Moore) – 2014
- I’ll See You in My Dreams (Bill) – 2015
- Rock Dog (Fleetwood Yak’s voice) – 2017
- A Star Is Born (Bobby Maine) – 2018
- Lady and the Tramp (Trusty’s voice) – 2019
Sam Elliott’s Television Appearances
- The F.B.I. (SAC Kendall Lisbon) – 1969
- The Challenge (Bryant) – 1970
- Assault on the Wayne (Ensign Bill Sandover) – 1971
- Gunsmoke (Cory Soames) – 1972
- Police Woman (Michael Gregory) – 1975
- The Shadow Riders (Dal Traven) – 1982
- American Bikers (Joel Baldwin’s voice) – 2002–2007
- Avenger (Calvin Dexter) – 2006
- November Christmas (Jesse ‘Jess’ Sanford) – 2010
- Parks and Recreation (Ron Dunn) – 2013–2015
- Justified (Avery Markham) – 2015
- The Ranch (Beau Bennett) – 2016–2020
- Grace and Frankie (Phil Milstein) – 2016
- Family Guy (Wild West / Himself (voices) – 2019–present
- 1883 (Shea Brennan) – 2021–2022
- MacGruber (Perry) – 2021
Major Career Highlights
- He was a guest star on the FX Network series “Justified,” for which he won a Critics’ Choice Television Award in 2015 for best guest actor in a drama.
- The National Board of Review chose him as Best Supporting Actor.
- He was nominated for both the Screen Actors Guild Awards and the Academy Awards.
Sam Elliott’s Famous Quotes
“I was never afraid of hard work.”Sam Elliot
“Sometimes, you get the bear. Sometimes, the bear gets you.”Sam Elliot
“I think anytime you can affect people in general, in a positive way, then you’re a lucky individual.”Sam Elliot
“A strong man stands up for himself, a stronger man stands up for others.”Sam Elliot
3 Success Lessons From Sam Elliott
- Being picky is a privilege.
- You should not lose faith in the law.
- Any man with the courage to sell his soul for love can change the world.
Sam Elliott is easily identified by his thick mustache, deep voice, and rangy physique. As a result, he was easily cast as a cowboy and rancher in numerous Western films and television series.
His work in Western productions opened many doors for him, and he soon found himself starring in a variety of films and television series. The talented actor has appeared in over 100 productions and is also a film producer in addition to acting and lending his voice for voice overs.
I hope Sam Elliott’s success story inspires you to believe in yourself and never stop working for your dreams. As per recent updates, Sam Elliott’s net worth is estimated to be $21 million.
- Val Kilmer Net Worth
- Tom Cruise Net Worth
- Jon Voight Net Worth
- JCVD Net Worth
- Christopher Walken Net Worth
- Billy Crystal Net Worth
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about Sam Elliott, such as age, weight, height, biography, wife, etc…
What Is Sam Elliott’s Age?
Samuel Pack Elliott is currently 77 years old, as he was born on August 9, 1944.
What Is Sam Elliott’s Net Worth?
Sam Elliott has a net worth of $21 million.
What Is Sam Elliott’s Height And Weight?
He stands 6 ft 2 in (1.87 m) and weighs 194 lbs (88 kg).
Where Was Sam Elliott Born?
Sam Elliott was born in Sacramento, California, in the United States.
What Is Sam Elliott’s Annual Salary?
Sam Elliott earns more than $1.5 million per year.
(PS: This is not the exact net worth of Sam Elliott. The info is acquired from several high-quality web sources)