What Is Larry The Cable Guy’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth||$100.12 Million|
|Born||February 17, 1963|
|Age||59 years old|
|Birthplace||Pawnee City, Nebraska, U.S.A|
|Source of Wealth||Comedian, Producer, Actor|
Larry the Cable Guy is an American stand-up comedian, producer, actor, and former radio personality. As of 2022, he has an interesting net worth of $100.12 million.
He is best known as a member of the “Blue Collar Comedy Tour.” In addition, he has appeared on the History channel in the series “Only in America with Larry the Cable Guy.”
He has appeared in films such as Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector, Delta Farce, and Witless Protection, as well as voicing Mater in the Cars franchise.
Let’s dive in to get more about his life, wiki, income, and many more…
Larry The Cable Guy Biography/ Wikipedia
|Real Name||Daniel Lawrence Whitney|
|Known As||Larry the Cable Guy, Larry|
|Birth Date||February 17, 1963|
|Age||59 years old|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78m)|
|Weight||273.37 lbs (124 kg)|
|Children’s||Wyatt Whitney, Reagan Whitney|
|Net Worth||$100.12 Million|
|Profession||Stand-up comedian, actor,|
How Was Larry The Cable Guy Early Life and Education?
Larry the Cable Guy’s real name is Daniel Lawrence Whitney, and he was born on February 17, 1963, in Pawnee City, Nebraska. He is the son of guitarist, entertainer, and Christian minister Tom Whitney and Shirley Whitney.
Larry was a student at The King’s Academy in West Palm Beach, Florida, in the late 1970s, when his father was the principal.
In 1982, he graduated from Berean Christian School. He then went on to study acting and public speaking at the Baptist University of America and the University of Nebraska—Lincoln.
In his junior year, he dropped out of college to pursue a career in comedy. His Southern accent was influenced by his Texas and Georgia college friends, and it became a part of his Cable Guy persona.
How Did Larry The Cable Guy Start His Career?
In the early 1990s, Larry started working in radio. He appeared on KDGE’s “The Ron and Ron Show,” “The Bob and Tom Show,” “The Chris Baker Show,” “The Todd and Tyler Show,” “Kirk, Mark, and Lopez,” WIYY’s “Kirk, Mark, and Lopez,” as well as “The Johnny Dare Morning Show” on KQRC.
He began commenting twice a week on WHEB 100.3 in New England and WGIR-FM 101.1 in Portsmouth and Manchester.
After attaining only modest success and notoriety as a stand-up comedian performing under his real name, he created Larry the Cable Guy. The Cable Guy character has a rough Southern accent, looks like a redneck, and says, “Git-R-Done!”
He uses catchy comedy and tells family stories and hillbilly jokes.
Larry’s big break came in 2000 when fellow comedian and friend Jeff Foxworthy invited him to join his “Blue Collar Comedy Tour.” Larry and Foxworthy were joined by Bill Engvall. The tour was massive. Over a million copies of the tour DVD were sold.
His first two comedy albums, “Lord, I Apologize” (2001) and “The Right to Bare Arms,” was certified gold by the RIAA (2005).
In 2005 his autobiography, “GIT-R-DONE,” was published , foreword by fellow comedian and friend Lewis Black.
Larry released “Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector” in theaters in 2006. Larry then makes an appearance in “Witless Protection.” He released “Morning Constitutions” and a TV special in 2007.
His newest travelog series, “Only in America with Larry the Cable Guy,” premiered on the History Channel on February 8, 2011, and received 4.1 million views.
Larry The Cable Guy’s Personal Life
Larry the Cable Guy married Cara Whitney in 2005. In addition to being a DJ, Cara is also an author.
They have two children: Wyatt, their son, was born in August 2006, and Reagan, their daughter, was born in October 2007.
How Does Larry The Cable Guy Make His Money?
His significant sources of income, which have contributed to his $100.12 million fortune, are as follows:
- Earning from touring and Endorsements
- Earning from Stand-Up shows
- Earning from Acting career
Larry The Cable Guy Social Media Accounts
Larry The Cable Guy’s Filmography
- Blue Collar Comedy Tour: The Movie – 2003
- Larry the Cable Guy: Git-R-Done – 2004
- Blue Collar Comedy Tour Rides Again – 2004
- Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector – 2006
- Cars (Mater’s voice) – 2006
- Blue Collar Comedy Tour: One for the Road -2006
- Witless Protection (Deputy Larry Stalder) – 2008
- The Comedy Central Roast of Larry the Cable Guy – 2009
- Larry the Cable Guy: Tailgate Party – 2010
- Cars 2 (Mater’s voice) – 2011
- Them Idiots: Whirled Tour – 2012
- A Madea Christmas (Buddy) – 2013
- Jingle All the Way 2 – 2014
- Remain Seated – 2020
- Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? – 2009
- Only in America with Larry the Cable Guy – 2011–13
- Bounty Hunters (Larry) – 2013
- Cruisin’ With the Huskers – 2020
- The Masked Singer – 2021
- Cars On The Road – 2022
Major Career Highlights
- He was named Billboard’s 2005 Comedy Artist of the Year, Comedy Album of the Year, and Top Comedy Tour in 2006.
- He gave his voice to Mater, in the beloved Disney animated “Cars” films.
- “Git-R-Done!” is Larry’s catchphrase, as well as the title of his best-selling book.
- In season two’s “Larry Goes to Washington” (aka the Command Center), Larry becomes the first non-newscaster to gain access to the War Room.
- In 2010, Whitney donated $5 million to the Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children to help fund hip dysplasia research.
- In 2012, the hospital dedicated the Wyatt Whitney Wing, named after Whitney’s son, who was treated there for the same condition.
Larry The Cable Guy’s Famous Quotes
“Life isn’t like a box of chocolates. It’s more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your butt tomorrow.”Larry The Cable Guy
“You can’t fix stupid.”Larry The Cable Guy
“Remember, half the people you know are below average.”Larry The Cable Guy
“I’m happier than a tornado in a trailer park.”Larry The Cable Guy
“I don’t judge people by their accent, or how they word things, or how grammatically correct their speech is. Some of the smartest men in the world couldn’t spell. I judge a person by their character.”Larry The Cable Guy
3 Success Lessons From Larry The Cable Guy
- You can disagree with someone while remaining friends with them.
- Allow yourself to laugh at silly things.
- People should not be judged based on their accents. Some of the world’s smartest men couldn’t spell it.
Larry The Cable Guy is a stand-up comedian and actor who is best known as a member of the “Blue Collar Comedy Tour.”
The RIAA has created multiple gold-certified comedy CDs for Larry. He is also an actor, well known for his role as Mater in the “Cars” franchise.
I hope Larry The Cable Guy’s success story has inspired you to follow your dreams. As per recent updates, Larry The Cable Guy’s net worth is $100.12 million.
- Des Bishop Net Worth
- Hasan Minhaj Net Worth
- Jerry Seinfeld Net Worth
- Michael Blackson Net Worth
- Noel Miller Net Worth
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about Larry The Cable Guy, such as age, weight, height, biography, wife, etc…
What Is Larry The Cable Guy’s Annual Income?
Larry The Cable Guy’s annual income is approximately $20 million per annum.
What Is The Profession Of Larry The Cable Guy?
Larry The Cable Guy is an American actor, stand-up comedian, producer and radio personality.
How Old Is Larry The Cable Guy?
Larry The Cable Guy’s age is 59 years as of 2022, as he was born on February 17, 1963.
Is Larry The Cable Guy Married?
Yes, Larry The Cable Guy is married to Cara Whitney. They have been together since July 3, 2005.
(PS: This is not the exact net worth of Larry The Cable Guy. The data and stats was gathered from a variety of relevant sites).