Get Motivated With This Spectacular List of Books By Jim Rohn
Are you just starting out in your career and need some motivation? You’ve come to the right spot. I am going to mention the 10 best books by Jim Rohn that you Must read!
But before we get into the list, let’s know more about Jim Rohn and why you should be taking his advice?
Emanuel James Rohn was born on September 17, 1930. He was an American entrepreneur, author, and motivational speaker. Jim grew up as an only child and was born to a poor family. However, he turned his life around. When he became a millionaire at age 30 and went broke when he was 33. He later became a millionaire again.
He started his career as a human resource manager for Sears. After a couple more jobs, he then began presenting seminars across the country, telling his story and teaching his personal development philosophy.
Rohn mentored some great minds like Mark R. Hughes (the founder of Herbalife International) and life strategist Tony Robbins in the late 1970s, Mark Victor Hansen and Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup book series), Everton Edwards (Hallmark Innovators Conglomerate), Brian Tracy, Todd Smith, and T. Harv Eker.
The 10 Best Jim Rohn Books That You Inspire You To Take Action
He has received the 1985 National Speakers Association CPAE Award, for excellence in speaking. He is the author of 17 written, audio, and video media.
Now that you know a little about Jim Rohn, let’s dive into his works, that is bound to vastly impact you in the best way:
1. My Philosophy for Successful Living
This book is great if you are just starting out in your career and need some motivation to achieve confidence and gain personal development.
This is a book about the personal philosophy of Jim Rohn and how he overcame obstacles to become the best version of himself.
Some of the lessons in “My Philosophy for Successful Living” are:
- Formal education gets you a job, but self-education will make you rich.
- To solve your problems it’s not to be found by listing out the obstacles but instead by noticing the obstacles in your own thinking and approach.
- If you work hard on your job, you make a living. If you work hard on yourself, you can make a fortune.
- Be so busy giving others recognition that you don’t really need it for yourself.
- Becoming a skilled communicator is one of the single best investments you can make in yourself.
- No matter what you are doing in life, it’s important that you learn the fundamentals or the foundation of a given job or task.
- Taking the time to sit down and write out your goals for the near future, the present, and the more remote future is a necessary part of transforming your life.
You Can Get The Book Here: My Philosophy for Successful Living
2. Twelve Pillars OF Success
The 12 Pillars of Success is a book written by Jim Rohn and Chris Widener. It highlights the 12 important elements of your work life.
This book is aimed at people everywhere in the world with a job, it provides a real insight to anyone who is working for a living or living to work.
The 12 Pillars of Success mentioned are:
- Personal development
- Health and total well-being
- Building strong relationships
- Goal setting
- Time management
- Finding people that will help you succeed
- Learning skills
- How to influence people
- Financial planning
- Communication skills
- Leader 360
- Leaving a legacy
You Can Get The Book Here: Twelve Pillars OF Success
3. The Seasons of Life
As the name of the book suggests, Jim Rohn creates parallels between life and the changing seasons.
Like the seasons, life will also change without fail. What can we do to utilize each season to get the greatest rewards? It is mostly inspired by the saying “you reap what you sow”. What to do in one season, to ensure success in another season.
You Can Get The Book Here: The Seasons of Life
4. 7 Strategies for Wealth and Happiness: Power Ideas from America’s Foremost Business Philosopher
Jim Rohn worked hard for his success but he also gave importance to his well-being. This can be your journey too! You don’t have to choose between wealth or happiness; you can have both at the same time.
The seven essential strategies you need for success are:
- Unleash the Power of Goals
- Seek Knowledge
- Learn the Miracle of Personal Development
- Control Your Finances
- Master Time
- Surround Yourself with Winners
- Learn the Art of Living Well
You Can Get The Book Here: 7 Strategies for Wealth and Happiness
5. The Keys To Success
Like most Jim Rohn books, The Keys to Success does not only talk about gaining success but provides a healthy road map to reach the destination.
It’s a book that focuses majorly on personal development and ways you can be content with your job.
Some points talked about in the book are:
- Personal development
- The power of words
- Business success
- Handling difficult times and much more!
You Can Get The Book Here: The Keys To Success
6. The Art of Exceptional Living
One of the best-selling books by Jim Rohn, “The Art of Exceptional Living”, touches topics like doing ordinary things exceptionally, attaining success, exceptional powers of communication, and much more.
Some points mentioned in this book are:
- Four major lessons that must be mastered in life
- The most common self-imposed limitations and how to deal with them.
- How to get a miracle going in your life.
- The foundation of good financial strategy.
You Can Get The Book Here: The Art of Exceptional Living
7. Leading An Inspired Life
Jim Rohn has been a millionaire, then broke, then a millionaire again! What was his journey of staying inspired even in hard times?
This book will provide you with experiences of successful people. Who have accomplished their goals, achieved certain wealth, and experienced greater joy and satisfaction in their lives.
You Can Get The Book Here: Leading An Inspired Life
8. The Day That Turns Your Life Around
The Day That Turns Your Life Around is an audiobook by Jim Rohn. In this audiobook, Jim talks about turning your life around by choosing to transform your life.
One should not live unhappy or dissatisfied in their lives, instead, find ways to turn it around.
That is exactly what Jim Rohn provides in this book. Jim Rohn gives you the tools and information to achieve any change you want.
You Can Get The Book Here: The Day That Turns Your Life Around
9. Cultivating An Unshakable Character
Cultivating an Unshakable Character’s aim is to remind you that having a positive attitude can do wonders for your journey to success.
According to Jim Rohn, the answer is character and when you have character, you’re a person of substance. This is a spellbinding journey in which you’ll have 12 pillars of character that form the indestructible foundation for personal and professional success.
You Can Get The Book Here: Cultivating An Unshakable Character
10. The Power of Ambition: Awakening the Powerful Force
“Motivation can come from anywhere, but ambition is only drawn from within. Access your inner drive to achieve all the things you’ve been working for.” –Jim Rohn
In The Power of Ambition, Jim Rohn disproves the myths and misconceptions about ambition that cause it to obstruct personal achievement.
Genuine ambition does not only empower us but ones around us. Rohn was a strong advocate of keeping oneself and others inspired. He details six revolutionary strategies for cultivating legitimate ambition and harnessing it to transform. What is going on within and around you.
You Can Get The Book Here: The Power of Ambition
Your journey to your success should not be a selfish one. Jim Rohn’s books are great for your personal development as well as having a positive attitude to improve yourself as well as your surroundings.
So grab one of these books off the shelves today and begin your journey to a better life.
PS: I have jotted down this copy to help you learn, acquire knowledge and grow more in your life.