What Is Dan Flores’ Net Worth? (Latest Report)
|Net Worth||$19 million|
|Born||19 October 1948|
|Age||74 years old|
|Birthplace||Vivian, Caddo Parish Louisiana, US|
Dan Flores is an American writer as well as a historian of cultural and environmental studies. As of 2023, he has a net worth of $19 million.
He is also a professor at the University of Montana and teaches history.
But That’s Not It…
You need to know more details about him…
Such as his biography, his details, and many more…
Let’s Dive In…!
Dan Flores Biography/Wikipedia/Wiki
|Real Name||Dan Louie Flores|
|Professional name||Dan Flores|
|Birthdate||19 October 1948|
|Age||74 years old|
|Net worth||$19 million|
How Was Dan Flores’ Early Life And Education?
Dan Flores was born on 19 October 1948 in Vivian, Caddo Parish Louisiana, United States. There is no information available about his parents or siblings as of now.
To complete his graduation, he went to Northwestern State University where he received his MA in History. In 1978, he completed his Ph.D. from Texas A&M University.
How Did Dan Flores Start His Career?
After completing his Ph.D., he began his academic career at Texas Tech University in Lubbock. He taught there from 1978 to 1992. He also spent a year at the University of Wyoming in 1986.
From 1980 to 1982, he started working as a writer and editor for the National Cowboy Hall of Fame and Western Heritage Center.
From 1982 to 1984, he went to Northern Arizona University where he taught history. After that, he taught at the University of Idaho from 1986 to 1992.
In 1984, he started working as a writer and editor for Arizona Highways magazine. He also wrote his first book called Jefferson & Southwestern Exploration.
In 1992, he started teaching History at the University of Montana, where he was also the A.B. Hammond Professor of Western History.
In 2002, he received the Western Writers of America Spur Award for his book The Natural West: Environmental History in the Great Plains and Rocky Mountains which was published in 2001.
He has also received the Texas Institute of Letters Carr P. Collins Award for his book The Natural West.
In 2014, he retired from his job as a professor at the University of Montana.
In 2016, he published American Serengeti: The Last Big Animals of the Great Plains, which was a finalist for the PEN/E.O. Wilson Literary Science Writing Award.
His latest work includes Coyote America: A Natural and Supernatural History, which was published in 2021 and explores the history and mythology of coyotes in North America.
Dan Flores’ Personal Life?
Dan Flores was previously married to Susan in 1972, but he got divorced in 1978. Then he married Sara Dant in 2014. Currently, he lives in New Mexico with his family. There is no information available regarding his children.
How Does Dan Flores Make His Money?
The main sources of income through which Dan Flores makes money are:
- He is earning as a writer
- Earning as a professor
Dan Flores Social Media Accounts
Dan Flores is not an active part of social media. It looks like he doesn’t have any official social media accounts.
Dan Flores Books
- Caprock Canyonlands: Journeys into the Heart of the Southern Plains.
- The Natural West: Environmental History in the Great Plains and the Rocky Mountains.
- Horizontal Yellow: Nature and History in the Near Southwest.
- The Last Stand: Custer, Sitting Bull, and the Battle of the Little Bighorn.
- Visions of the Big Sky: Painting and Photographing the Northern Rocky Mountain West.
- American Serengeti: The Last Big Animals of the Great Plains.
- Coyote America: A Natural and Supernatural History.
- Bison Ecology and Bison Diplomacy: The Southern Plains from 1800 to 1850.
Dan Flores Quotes
“In a sense, we are all migrants through time and space, seeking our place in the world.”Dan Flores
“The vast and open spaces of the West remind us that there is always room to grow, to explore, to dream.”Dan Flores
“The most precious resource we have as human beings is time, and it is the one thing we cannot buy, borrow, or steal.”Dan Flores
Major Career Highlights
- From 1980 to 1982, Dan Flores started working as a writer and editor for the National Cowboy Hall of Fame and Western Heritage Center.
- In 1984, he started working as a writer and editor for Arizona Highways magazine.
- In 1992, he started teaching History at the University of Montana, where he was also the A.B. Hammond Professor of Western History.
- In 2002, he received the Western Heritage Award from the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum for his book “Caprock Canyonlands: Journeys into the Heart of the Southern Plains.
- In 2016, he published “American Serengeti: The Last Big Animals of the Great Plains”, which was a finalist for the PEN/E.O. Wilson Literary Science Writing Award.
3 Success Lessons To Learn From Dan Flores
- Follow Your Passion
- Face Challenges
- Set Your Goals
Dan Flores is an American writer as well as a historian of cultural and environmental studies. He is also a professor at the University of Montana and teaches history.
As per the latest reports, the net worth of Dan Flores is $19 million…!
- Michael Beckwith Net Worth
- Eckhart Tolle Net Worth
- Gabrielle Bernstein Net Worth
- Rhonda Byrne Net Worth
Frequently Asked Question
Where Was Dan Flores Born?
Dan Flores was born in Vivian, Caddo Parish Louisiana, US.
Is Dan Flores Married?
Yes, Dan Flores is married to Sara Dant.
Where Does Dan Flores Live?
Dan Flores lives in New Mexico along with his family.
What Is The Age Of Dan Flores?
Dan Flores was born on 19 October 1948. He is 74 years old.
When Did Dan Flores Write His First Book?
Dan Flores wrote his first book, Jefferson & Southwestern Exploration in 1984.
What Is The Nationality Of Dan Flores?
Dan Flores’s nationality is American.
What Is The Net Worth Of Dan Flores?
Dan Flores’s net worth is $19 million.
P.S: All the information in this article is written after research from various websites. Some of the information provided here about Dan Flores may change with time.