What Is Troy Meyer’s Net Worth? (Recent Reports)
|Age||39/40 Years Old|
|Birth Place||Brecksville, Ohio, United States of America|
|Source of Income||Music Executive and TV Personality|
Troy Meyer is an American music executive and TV personality. He rose to fame after his winning streak on the quiz show “Jeopardy!.” His net worth is unspecified.
He has previously been part of “Learned League” and “World Quizzing Championships.”
Do you want to know more about him? If yes, keep reading!
Troy Meyer Biography/Wikipedia/Wiki
|Real Name||Troy Meyer|
|Known As||Troy Meyer|
|Age||39/40 Years Old|
|Profession||Music Executive and TV Personality|
How Was Troy Meyer’s Early Life And Education?
Troy Meyer was born in 1983. His date of birth is not known. He grew up near Brecksville, Ohio, in the United States of America. His mom Cheryl raised him as a single mother.
He spent a few years of his adolescence in Chicago, playing bass in a rock band and dabbling in stock index futures as a day trader.
He returned to his hometown in 2008 to recover from a cardiac condition.
His educational qualifications remain unknown.
How Did Troy Meyer Start His Career?
Meyer recently gained popularity for his fantastic performance on “Jeopardy!.”
He stated in an interview with the All Things Quiz YouTube channel that he is a four-time winner of “Learned League,” the exclusive internet trivia club to Ken Jennings once belonged.
He’s also competed in the annual “World Quizzing Championships” multiple times, finishing as the runner-up in 2020.
Meyer started competing on “Jeopardy!” on January 19, 2023. He competed against Erin Portman, a high school English teacher, and Hillary Kotler, a childcare provider.
Erin took home $27,190, while Meyer won the stage with $27,600, handing the third stage to another contender, Hillary Kotler.
He went on to win the next six rounds before defeating Jake DeArruda, a delivery dispatcher from Vermont.
He will return in September for the $250,000 winner’s tournament.
He is working on his record label in addition to finishing crosswords and puzzles.
Troy Meyer Jeopardy! Winnings
- January 19, 2023 (first day): $27,600 (Total – $27,600)
- January 20, 2023 (second day): Round 1 score: $33,400 and Round 2 score: $1600 (Total – $35,000)
- January 23, 2023 (third day): Round 1 score: $32,000 and Round 2 score: $3000 (Total – $35,000)
- January 24, 2023 (fourth day): Round 1 score: $32,800 and Round 2 score: $7,200 (Total – $40,000)
- January 25, 2023 (fifth day): Round 1 score: $18,400 and Round 2 score: $14,401 (Total – $32,801)
- January 26, 2023 (sixth day): Round 1 score: $24,200 and Round 2 score: $9,800 (Total – $34,000)
Troy Meyer’s Personal Life
Meyer is married to Genevieve Sheehan.
They later met in person and soon fell in love. His wife works in the tech industry, and they have a son.
Meyer was inspired by Ken Jennings.
Currently, the family resides in Tampa, Florida.
How Does Troy Meyer Make His Money?
The major sources of income through which Meyer makes his money are:
- Earning through quiz shows
- Earning as a music executive
Troy Meyer’s Social Media Accounts
Troy Meyer Quotes
“Dream come true is sort of a cliché, but it really is a dream come true.”Troy Meyer
“It was all just a bit of a blur. It happens so fast.”Troy Meyer
Success Lessons From Troy Meyer’s Life
- Be consistent toward your aims.
- Gain knowledge and inspiration.
- Believe in yourself.
Major Career Highlights
- Meyer was the four-time winner of “Learned League,” which is an exclusive internet trivia club.
- He also competed in the annual “World Quizzing Championships” multiple times, finishing as the runner-up in 2020.
- He rose to fame after his winning streak on the quiz show “Jeopardy!.”
Troy Meyer is a music executive from Tampa, Florida, America, and an internet trivia world prodigy. He became famous after winning a total of $214,802 in the famous American show “Jeopardy!”
I hope his success story has taught you valuable lessons.
As per recent updates, the net worth of Troy Meyer is unknown…!
Frequently Asked Questions
These are the questions that are asked about Meyer…
What Is Troy Meyer’s Height?
Troy Meyer is 6’ 2” tall.
Who Is Troy Meyer’s Wife?
Genevieve Sheehan is Troy Meyer’s wife.
What Is Troy Meyer’s Mother’s Name?
Troy Meyer’s mother’s name is Cheryl.
Where Does Troy Meyer Reside?
Troy Meyer currently resides in Tampa, Florida, America.
Whom Did Troy Meyer Lose Against?
Troy Meyer lost against Jake DeArruda.
Does Troy Meyer Have Kids?
Yes, Troy Meyer has a son.
PS: The information given in this article has been gathered from various quality resources. It may vary with time.