What Is Dafne Keen’s Net Worth? (Recent Reports)
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Born||January 4, 2005|
|Age||18 Years Old|
Dafne Keen is a British-Spanish actress. As of 2023, she has an assessed net worth of $1 million.
She became well known for her roles as Lyra Belacqua in HBO‘s “His Dark Materials,” Laura Kinney/X-23 in the 2017 feature film “Logan,” and Ani Cruz Oliver in the TV series “The Refugees.”
Do you want to learn more about her? If yes, keep reading!
Dafne Keen Biography/Wikipedia/Wiki
|Real Name||Dafne María Keen Fernández|
|Known As||Dafne Keen|
|Birth Date||January 4, 2005|
|Age||18 Years Old|
|Spouse / Boyfriend||N/A|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
How Was Dafne Keen’s Childhood and Education?
Her real name is Dafne Keen Fernandez, she was born on January 4, 2005, in Madrid, Spain.
She is the daughter of Will Keen, a British actor, and Mara Fernandez Ache, a Spanish actress, theater director, and writer.
She was raised in England and Spain. She was trained at home by her parents. Her parents helped her learn how to act, and she learned other skills by watching them.
She is of English and Spanish descent.
How Did Dafne Keen Start Her Career?
Keen made her acting debut in 2014, co-starring with her father in the BBC television series “The Refugees” as Ana Cruz Oliver. After one season, the program was canceled in 2015.
After multiple auditions, Keen was selected by Marvel Comics for a big-budget Hollywood movie two years after her cinematic debut. She co-starred with Hugh Jackman in the 2017 superhero thriller “Logan” as Laura, the counterpart of Wolverine.
Her performance gained critical praise and received multiple accolades and nominations, including an Empire Award for Best Newcomer from the Chicago Film Critics Association, the Saturn Awards, and others.
In the 2019 television version of the “His Dark Materials” trilogy produced by BBC/HBO, Keen was featured in the starring role of Lyra Belacqua with Ruth Wilson, who also appears in the series. Keen’s father is also a cast member.
Keen co-starred in the comedy-drama film “Ana” in 2020 opposite Andy Garcia. The project was announced in 2017 but was postponed until 2020.
She was cast in the Star Wars series “The Acolyte” in November 2022.
Dafne Keen’s Social Media Accounts
Dafne Keen Filmography
- Logan (2017)
- Ana (2020)
- The Refugees (2014-2015)
- His Dark Materials (2019-2022)
- The Acolyte (To be announced)
Dafne Keen Discography
- The Battersea Poltergeist (2021)
- “Let It Bloom” by Teo Planell (2021)
- “Todo sobra menos tú” by Teo Planell (2022)
Dafne Keen Quotes
“A man has to be what he is. Joey. Can’t break the mold. There’s no living with the killing. There’s no going back. Right or wrong. It’s a brand. A brand that sticks. Now you run on home to your mother. You tell her everything’s alright. There are no more guns in the valley.”Dafne Keen
“Stop shooting! She heals.”Dafne Keen
Some Interesting Facts About Dafne Keen
- Keen is the great-granddaughter of nobleman Edward Curzon, sixth Earl Howe, and a first cousin of English actor Jake Weber.
- She is Will and Maria’s only child.
- As of now, she is not in a relationship with anyone.
- She already knew Spanish and had martial arts training when she auditioned for James Mangold‘s “Logan,” in which her character uses both of these talents.
- She uses her leisure time to spend with her family and friends while also concentrating on her profession and studies.
- She has amassed a sizable fan-following and is being followed by a huge number of users on various social networking platforms.
Major Career Highlights
- Keen played Lyra Belacqua in Philip Pullman‘s epic fantasy novel-based trilogy “His Dark Materials.”
- She began acting when she was just nine years old and has since received critical praise for her performances.
- As Laura, Wolverine’s mutant offspring, she featured in the 2017 movie “Logan.”
- She is well-known for playing Laura in the superhero movie “Logan” in 2017.
- She received several nominations and awards for her portrayal in “Logan,” including the Saturn Award, the Empire Award for “Best Newcomer,” and other awards from the Chicago Film Critics Association.
- She began appearing as Lyra Belacqua in the television series “His Dark Materials” in 2019, for which she received a BAFTA nomination.
Success Lessons From Dafne Keen’s Life
- Maintain good company.
- One should never stop learning.
Dafne Keen is a British-English actress. She played Laura Kinney/X-23 in the 2017 movie “Logan.”
She is also recognized for her roles as Lyra Belacqua in HBO‘s “His Dark Materials” and as Ani Cruz Oliver in the television series “The Refugees.”
She and Hugh Jackman received an MTV Movie & TV Award for Best Duo.
I hope you have grabbed some inspiration from her story.
As per recent updates, the net worth of Dafne Keen is $1 million…!
- Kelli Goss Net Worth
- Morfydd Clark Net Worth
- Sarah Hyland Net Worth
- Lucy Hale Net Worth
- Sophia Ali Net Worth
- Cleo Massey Net Worth
- Sadie Sink Net Worth
- Millie Bobby Brown Net Worth
Frequently Asked Questions
These are some of the questions asked about Keen…
Where Is Dafne Keen From?
Dafne Keen is from Madrid, Spain. She has resided in both Spain and England.
How Old Is Dafne Keen?
As of now, Dafne Keen is 18 years old.
Who Is Dafne Keen’s Father?
William Walter Maurice Keen is Dafne Keen’s father.
Is Dafne Keen Bilingual?
Yes, Dafne Keen is bilingual as she grew up in a bilingual environment (as she has a Spanish mom and a British dad).
Is Dafne Keen Dating Someone?
No, Dafne Keen is not dating anyone as of now. She is single.
PS: This is not the exact net worth of Keen. It may be the same or even more. The data given here has been gathered from various high-quality sources.