What Is Charles Davis’s Net Worth?
|Net Worth||$2.5 Million|
|Date of Birth||November 14, 1964|
|Age||57 years old|
|Birth Place||Tennessee, United States|
|Source of Wealth||Football Analyst (NFL)|
Charles Davis is an American Football Analyst. As of 2022, his net worth is estimated to be around $2.5 million. He is currently the NFL Analyst for CBS (along with Ian Eagle) and also for the Madden NFL Series with Brandon Gaudin.
He has previously worked with The Golf Channel, ESPN, Fox Sports, TBS, and Sun Sports (Bally Sports Sun), as an analyst. He started his career as a football player and was the safety for the Tennessee Volunteers.
But, Are you excited to learn more about him? What are his main sources of income? Can you guess his age, height, salary, etc..?
Continue reading Charles Davis’s Success Story and Learn Success Lessons …!
Early Life And Education
Charles Davis’ real name is Charles Franklin Davis. He was born on November 14, 1964, in Tennessee, United States.
He was two years old when he and his family moved to New Paltz, New York. His father, Franklin, was a football and basketball coach.
He attended New Paltz High School. At his school, he played football, basketball, and baseball. He played as a defensive back for the University of Tennessee football team from 1982 to 1986. Davis received a football scholarship from the University of Tennessee where he earned a Master’s degree in history.
After redshirting his first season in 1982, he moved from quarterback to free safety and was named to the starting lineup in the 1983 season. He had setbacks against Pittsburgh and LSU earlier in the year and was a key deterrent to Tennessee’s 7-0 win over Rutgers.
During Tennessee’s victory over Washington State at the start of the 1984 season, Davis’ fibula collapsed. He scored eight tackles in Tennessee’s 28-27 win over Alabama and faced obstacles at the end of the season against Kentucky and Vanderbilt.
He joined the graduate school after not joining the team. One of the games he first called on was the University of Tennessee’s orange-and-white game, in which he worked with longtime Wall Network play-by-play commentator John Ward.
He was an analyst at Path to the Draft, which provided him with an in-depth analysis of upcoming draft selections and the needs of each NFL team off-season.
In addition to his duties in the studio on the NFL Network, Davis also served as the game analyst for the 2007 Texas Bowl Network’s broadcast game. From 2007 to 2008 he served as an analyst on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers preseason schedule.
Beginning with the 2017 NFL season, Davis joined Fox’s number two team with Kevin Burkhard and Pam Oliver.
In 2020, Davis reportedly switched to CBS to replace Dan Foutz as Network’s No. 2 game analyst.
Charles Davis is married to Lisa Hales Davis and has a son Parker Davis. He currently lives in Tennessee, United States with his wife and son.
How Does Charles Davis Make Money?
Below mentioned are the sources where Charles Davis made $2.5 Million:
- Earnings as a Football Analyst.
- Earnings as a Football player.
- Earnings from Sponsorship.
What is Charles Davis’s Salary?
Charles Davis’s average salary as a football analyst and former player is $394,667.
Major Career Highlights
- In 1989 he was an assistant coach at the University of the Pacific, where he worked for the Southeastern Conference and was appointed director of the United States Olympic Training Center.
- From 1994 to 1996 he was Assistant Director of Athletics at Stanford University. In 1996, Davis became manager of sports operations and sports programming in the multipurpose fields at Disney’s Field House in the Wide World of Sports.
- In October 1998, when he led the Disney World Golf Classic, Davis became the first African-American to host a PGA event tournament.
- In 1997, he was hired to serve as an analyst at Fox Sports South College football games.
- From 2003 to 2004 he called Arena Football League games for the AFL on NBC.
- From 2007 to 2009, Davis was an analyst at the NFL Network’s College Football Now, which brought fans a daily dose of college football highlights, news, and analysis.
Charles Davis Social Media Accounts
Charles Davis’s Biography/ Wikipedia
|Real Name||Charles Franklin Davis|
|Professional Name||Charles Davis|
|Famous As||Football Analyst|
|Birth Date||November 14, 1964|
|Age||57 years old|
|Height||1.91 m, 6ft 3 inch|
|Weight||87 kg, 192 Ib|
|Wife||Lisa Hales Davis|
|Net Worth/ Income/ Salary||$2.5 Million|
4 Success Lessons From Charles Davis
- Your life doesn’t go in the flow of your will.
- Every turning point in our career contains a good start.
- If a person can handle his personal and professional life safely he is a successful man.
- Money will not define an individual’s personality.
Charles Davis is a former Football player. Davis is currently leading a career as a football analyst. He is married to Lisa and lives in Tennessee, United States.
I hope you gained some motivation from the life and success of Charles Davis.
According to the latest updates, the current net worth of Charles Davis is $2.5 Million.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the Frequently asked questions about Charles Davis such as age, weight, height, biography, etc…
How old is Charles Davis?
Charles Davis is 57 years old, and he was born on November 14, 1964.
How much does Charles Davis earn in a month?
Charles Davis’s average salary as a Football analyst is $394,667.
Is Charles Davis married?
The former Football player Charles Davis is married to Lisa Hales Davis and has a son Parker Davis.
What is Charles Davis’s net worth?
The net worth of Charles Davis is $2.5 Million.
(Please Note: This is not the exact net worth of Charles Davis. It may be different. It is the estimated amount skimmed from various authority web sources.)