The Famous Quotes from Captain America Movie To Energize You
The superhero Captain America has appeared in American comic books created by cartoonists Joe Simon and Jack Kirby, published by Marvel Comics. In the movie, Chris Evans plays the role of Captain America.
A patriotic super-soldier character was designed for the character. Various media have featured Captain America in the past, including features and TV shows, animated shorts, and video games.
The 50 Best Captain America Quotes to Cheer You up!
A movie called “Captain America: The First Avenger” was released in the year 2011. In which Dr. Erskine helps Captain Erskine reach the potential of his body. The movie and the character got huge success around the world.
1. “No one asked you to look, Tony.” – Steve Rogers (Captain America)
2. “Yeah, we compromised. Sometimes in ways that made us not sleep so well. But we did it so the people could be free. This isn’t freedom, this is fear.” – Steve Rogers
3. “I don’t want to kill anyone. I don’t like bullies; I don’t care where they’re from.”
4. “Dr. Erskine said that the serum wouldn’t just affect my muscles, it would affect my cells. Create a protective system of regeneration and healing…This means, um, I can’t get drunk. Did you know that?”
5. “I got beat up in that alley. And that parking lot. And behind that diner.”
6. “You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.” – The Avengers
7. “I’m not looking for forgiveness, and I’m way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we’re here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we’ll fight you too.”– Steve Rogers
8. “I will not tolerate-I will not allow–any talk of the necessity of necessary evil. I have spent my life on that line and every time I’ve seen someone cross it, death and horror and shame were what followed. So I refuse to entertain it…”– Steve Rogers
9. “How do we do this?”
10. “You ready to follow Captain America into the jaws of death?”
11. “You know for the longest time I dreamed about coming overseas and being on the front lines. Serving my country. I finally get everything I wanted, and I’m wearing tights.”
12. “A Single Individual Who Has The Right Heart And The Right Mind, That Is Consumed With A Single Purpose… That One Man Can Win A War.”
13. “For as long as I can remember, I just wanted to do what was right. I guess I’m not quite sure what that is anymore. And I thought I could throw myself back in: follow orders, serve. It’s just not the same.”
14. “Men are laying down their lives. I got no right to do any less than them…that’s what you don’t understand. This isn’t about me.”
15. “When I went under, the world was at war. I wake up, they say we won. They didn’t say what we lost.”
16. “I’ve been asleep for 70 years. I think I’ve had enough rest.”
17. “Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?”
18. “Now And Forevermore, I Am A Man Of The People.”
19. “If I see a situation pointed south, I can’t ignore it. Sometimes I wish I could.”
20. “There’s only one God, ma’am, and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t dress like that.”
21. “Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?”
22. “The price of freedom is high. It always has been…And it’s a price I’m willing to pay. And if I’m the only one, then so be it. But I’m willing to bet I’m not.
23. “It was not my first kiss since 1945. I’m 95; I’m not dead.”
24. “Courage. Honour. Loyalty. Sacrifice. You’re Braver Than You Think.”
25. “I slept for 70 years, sir. I think I’ve had my fill.”–
26. “It’s Tempting To Want To Live In The Past. It’s Familiar, It’s Comfortable. But It’s Where Fossils Come From.”
27. “Can’t run everywhere.”
28. “There’s a chance you might be in the wrong business.”
29. “Soldiers trust each other. That’s what makes it an army.”
30. “Well, things aren’t so bad. Food’s a lot better; we used to boil everything. No polio is good. The Internet is so helpful. I’ve been reading that a lot trying to catch up.”
31. “For as long as I can remember, I just wanted to do what was right. I guess I’m not quite sure what that is anymore. And I thought I could throw myself back in and follow orders, serve. It’s just not the same.”
32. “If we sign this, we surrender our right to choose. What if this panel sends us somewhere we don’t think we should go? What if there’s somewhere we need to go and they don’t let us? We may not be perfect but the safest hands are still our own.”
33. “The price of freedom is high, it always has been. And it’s a price I’m willing to pay. And if I’m the only one, then so be it. But I’m willing to bet I’m not.”
34. “Yeah, we compromised. Sometimes in ways that made us not sleep so well. But we did it so the people could be free. This isn’t freedom, this is fear.”
35. “Ultron thinks we’re monsters. That we’re what’s wrong with the world. This isn’t just about beating him. It’s about whether he’s right.”
36. “This job, we try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes that doesn’t mean everybody. But if we can’t find a way to live with that, next time… maybe nobody gets saved.”
37. “You know for the longest time I dreamed about coming overseas and being on the front lines. Serving my country. I finally get everything I wanted, and I’m wearing tights.”
38. “Price of freedom is high. It always has been.”
39. “Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky.”
40. “I think this is the longest conversation I’ve had with one. Women aren’t exactly lining up to dance with a guy they might step on.”
41. “Wait, are you talking about a time machine?”
42. “You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed… walk it off.”
43. “I’m sick of watching people pay for our mistakes…”
44. “We may not be perfect, but the safest hands are still our own.”
45. “I’ve been on my own since I was 18. I never really fit in anywhere – even in the Army. My faith is in people, I guess. Individuals. And I’m happy to say, for the most part, they haven’t let me down. Which is why I can’t let them down either.”
46. “You can’t read that in a museum.”
47. “I keep telling everybody they should move on and grow. Some do. But not us.”
48. “Where I’m goin’, if anybody yells at me I can just shoot ’em.”
49. “Men are laying down their lives. I got no right to do any less than them. That’s what you don’t understand. This isn’t about me.”
50. “The uniform? Aren’t the stars and stripes a little old-fashioned?”
Captain America is the most respected superhero for his willingness to sacrifice his life to save others and for facing any danger, no matter how great it may be.
Among all the characters, Captain America knew the true price of freedom and did what was right. Because of that, he rose to the top.
PS: I have handed-pinked and gathered the most famous quotes from Captain America. With the sole intention to help you grow in your life.