What is Wanda Nara’s Net worth?
|Net Worth||$2.1 Million|
|Born||9 December, 1986|
|Age||35 years old|
|Birthplace||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Source of wealth||Actress, Model, Entertainer, Football Agent|
Wanda Nara is an Argentine actress, entertainer, model, as well as a football agent. As of 2022, she has earned an estimated amount of $2.1 million.
She is best known for her professional career and personal life, which has aroused the interest of the international media.
Wanda Nara made her first stage debut during 2005-2006 in the summer theater season as a second vedette in the revue “Humor en Custodia.“
She became more famous as the wife of the famous Argentine football player, Mauro Icardi. Her social media accounts have a large number of admirers and followers.
Would you like to know more about Wanda Nara? Then, come let’s check out her biography, age, husband, personal life, earnings, and more….!
Wanda Nara Biography/ Wikipedia/ Wiki
|Real Name||Wanda Solange Nara|
|Known As||Wanda Nara|
|Birth Date||December 9, 1986|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||123 lbs (56 kg)|
|Children||Francesca Icardi, Valentino López, Isabella Icardi, Constantino López, Benedicto López|
|Net Worth||$2.1 Million|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Entertainer, Football Agent|
How Was Wanda Nara’s Early Life And Education?
Wanda Nara’s real name is Wanda Solange Nara. She was born in Boulogne Sur Mer, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
She was born to Andrés Nara and Nora Colosimo in a middle-class Lebanese family.
She studied at a private school and graduated from a private college. After finishing high school, she went on to study law and business management.
How Did Wanda Start Her Career?
Wanda first appeared on stage during the 2005-2006 summer theater season as a second vedette in the revue “Humour en Custodia.”
Later, she went to perform as a vedette in the revue “King Corona” by comedian Jorge Corona during the 2006–2007 summer theater season.
In 2006, she appeared in one of the episodes of the series “Casados con hijos” as La Novicia Bernarda.
Wanda took part in a contest “Patinando por un Sueño” (Ice skating for a dream), which aired on Channel 13 on August 9, 2007, as a segment of the popular television program “Argentina Showmatch.”
In 2009, she participated in another contest produced by Showmatch, titled “El Musical de tus Sueños” (‘The Musical of Your Dreams’).
In 2011, she took part in “Patinando 2011,” but left it halfway as she was pregnant at that time and had to travel with her husband, Maxi López, to Italy.
Nara took over as co-presenter, showgirl, and opinionist in Tiki Taka-Il calcio è il nostro gioco, Mediaset’s late-night sports discussion show presented by Pierluigi Pardo, in September 2018.
The roles of Nara and Pardo in this program were terminated on March 9, 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and they were replaced in the next season.
Nara appeared as an opinionist with Pupo in the fourth season of “Grande Fratello VIP” in early 2020.
Nara also owns a cosmetic brand called “WANDA COSMETICS“.
Wanda Nara’s Personal Life
Wanda was married two times. On May 28, 2008, she married the Argentine professional footballer Maxi López. She has three sons with her first husband, López.
On January 25, 2009, Valentino Gastón López, her elder son, was born, followed by Constantino López on December 18, 2010 and Benedicto López on February 20, 2012.
In 2013, they decided to end their marriage with a divorce.
Wanda then started dating an Argentine striker named Mauro Icardi. On May 27, 2014, Wanda married Icardi in a small ceremony that was held in Buenos Aires.
Wanda has two daughters with Icarda. On January 19, 2015, Francesca Icarda, her elder daughter, was born; and her younger daughter, Isabella Icarda, was born on October 27, 2016.
She also has a younger sister, and her name is Zaira Nara.
How Does Wanda Nara Make Money?
- Earning as an Actress
- Earnings as a Model
- Earning as an Entertainer
- Earning as a Football Agent
Wanda Nara Social Media Accounts
Wanda Nara’s Filmography
- Sin código (Veronica) – 2005
- Casados con hijos (Novicia Bernanda) – 2006
- Showmatch Patinando por un sueño (Contestant) – 2007
- El Musical de tus Sueños (Contestant) – 2009
- Bailando 2011 (Contestant) – 2011
- La pelu (Anabelle) – 2013
- Golpe al corazón (Guadalupe) – 2017
- Especiales Musicales de Morfi (Guest Co-Host) – 2018
- Por el mundo (Guest Co-Host) – 2018
- Tiki Taka – Il calcio è il nostro gioco (Co-Host) – 2018 – 2020
- Grande Fratello VIP (Opinionist) – 2020
- LAM – 2022
Wanda Nara’s Major Career Highlights
- Appearance as a second vedette in the revue “Humor en Custodia” in the 2005-2006 summer theater season.
- Performed as a vedette in the revue “King Corona” by comedian Jorge Corona during the 2006–2007 summer theater season.
- She appeared in one of the episodes of the series “Casados con hijos” as La Novicia Bernarda in 2006.
- She competed in the “Patinando por un Sueo” (Ice Skating for a Dream) event, which was broadcast on Channel 13 beginning August 9, 2007, as part of the famous television show “Showmatch.”
- In 2009, she participated in a musical contest called “El Musical de tus Sueños’ (‘The Musical of Your Dreams’).
3 Success Lessons From Wanda Nara
- Failure in a relationship doesn’t mean the end of life. Sometimes endings are the beginning of giving a fresh start to life.
- You must strive to be your best self.
- Learn to maintain both a professional and personal life equally.
Wanda Nara is a well-known personality. She achieved fame as an actress, a model, and a football agent. She gained popularity as an entertainer and Argentine model. She is also associated with the glamor world as a television host.
She started her career when she was very young by engaging herself in a business. Later, she continued her career as an actress and model in the glamor world.
I hope Wanda Nara’s success story has inspired you to put in extra effort every day. As per recent updates, Wanda Nara’s net worth is $2.1 million.
- Eric Murphy Net Worth
- Tati Gabrielle Net Worth
- Michelle Salas Net Worth
- Maya Henry Net Worth
- Laura Clery Net Worth
Frequently Asked Questions
These are some of the frequently asked questions about Wanda Nara, such as her age, biography, marital status, spouse, height, weight, etc.
What Is Wanda Nara’s Age?
Wanda Nara is currently 35 years old as she was born on December 9, 1986.
Is Wanda Nara Married?
Wanda Nara is currently married to Mauro Icardi, an Argentine striker.
Does Wanda Nara Have A Sister?
Yes, Wanda has a younger sister named Zaira Nara.
What Is Wanda Nara’s Height And Weight?
Wanda Nara is 5 ft 6 in (1.68 m) tall and weighs around 123 lbs (56 kg).
What Is Wanda Nara’s Net Worth?
Wanda Nara’s net worth is approximately $2.1 million.
(PS: This is not the exact net worth of Wanda Nara. The information and stats are taken from a variety of different online sites.)