What Is Kyle Hamilton’s Net Worth?
|Date of Birth
|March 16, 2001
|21 Years Old
|Source of Wealth
|American Football Safety (NFL)
Kyle Hamilton is an American football safety of the NFL(National Football League) for the Baltimore Ravens. As of 2022, he has accumulated a net worth of $2.1 million. He played college football at Notre Dame. In 2021, he was elected as a Consensus All-American.
He was born in the country of Greece, and his family migrated to America. His father, Derrick Hamilton, played in European basketball leagues.
Are you excited to learn more about him? What are his main sources of income? What is his age, height, weight, salary, and more…!
Continue reading Kyle Hamilton’s Success Story and learn some inspiring lessons…!
Early Life And Education
Kyle took birth on March 16, 2001, in Heraklion, the capital of the Greek island of Crete. He later moved from Russia to the Atlanta area after his father retired from sports. Kyle is the son of professional basketball player Derrick Hamilton.
Hamilton attended Marist School in Brookhaven, Georgia, where he played safety and wide receiver for their football team. He played in the 2019 All-American Bowl. Later he went to the University of Notre Dame to play college football.
A high-impact safety with a unique combination of characteristics makes him a unicorn in this position.
He played in the 2019 All-American Bowl. He was committed to playing college football at the University of Notre Dame from the start. Hamilton played in 13 games, recording 41 tackles, four interceptions, and one touchdown.
Hamilton received an offer before receiving a college basketball scholarship for football. His father, Derek, played for Southern Missile basketball, was drafted by the Nets in 1988, and then played professionally for 16 years.
His brother, Tyler Hamilton, played basketball. Hamilton received his first football offer after his second year at Marist School in Atlanta. He was rated as one of the top 10 safety possibilities nationally.
Hamilton has the eyes and speed to play on top, the strength and toughness to play near the line, and the length of coverage to protect the elite pass-catching tight edges that do not match the opposition.
On April 28, 2022, he was selected 14 in the NFL Draft by the Baltimore Ravens.
Major Career Highlights
- Kyle was tagged as a Freshman All-America by the Football Writers’ Association of America.
- He led the Irish with four setbacks despite starting one of his 13 new games.
- In 2020, Hamilton became a starter for the second year in a row and was selected as a first-team All-ACC player after recording 63 tackles, six pass breaks, and one interception.
- He was announced for the 2022 NFL Draft after the 2021 season, where some considered him to be its best prospect.
- Hamilton’s all-around game was shown in 2020, and he won three All-Team Associated Press All-American and First-Team All-ACC accolades with a team-high 63 tackles in 11 starts.
- Kyle Hamilton’s 2021 season ended after seven starts due to a knee injury. Hamilton was still a second-team Associated Press All-American and a finalist for the Chuck Bednarik Award for Best Defender in the Nation.
Kyle Hamilton is not married yet. According to the reports, he has a girlfriend. Her name is Rees Damm. She is a music artist. Currently, Kyle lives in Brooklyn.
How Does Kyle Hamilton Make Money?
Below mentioned are the sources that made $2.1 Million:
- Earnings as a Football Wide receiver
- Earnings from Sponsorships
- Earnings from NFL
What is Kyle Hamilton’s Salary?
Kyle Hamilton’s average salary as a football safety and wide receiver is $25000.
Kyle Hamilton Social Media Accounts
Kyle Hamilton Biography/ Wikipedia
|March 16, 2001
|21 years old
|1.93 m, 6ft 4 inch
|100 kg 220 Ib
|Net Worth/ Income/ Salary
|Football Safety and Wide Receiver
Kyle Hamilton Quotes
“I kind of liked it when I was a three-star. It didn’t change my goals or who I was or who I wanted to be.”Kyle Hamilton
3 Success Lessons From Kyle Hamilton
- Kyle Hamilton became successful with his talent, not with his father’s name.
- Even if the great victory hits you at a younger age, be polite to others.
- You might be rooted in your ethnicity, but only the right place brings the right results.
Kyle Hamilton is a 21-year-old football safety. Who plays for Baltimore Ravens in the NFL. He came into this profession through his father, Derreck, who is a famous basketball player.
He was tagged as a Freshman All-America by the Football Writers’ Association of America.
Also as per the current updates, Kyle Hamilton has an approximate net worth of $2.1 million…!
- Trey Lance Net Worth
- Deshaun Watson Net Worth
- Sony Michel Net Worth
- Terrell Owens Net Worth
- Charles Davis Net Worth
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the Frequently asked questions about Kyle Hamilton, such as age, weight, height, biography, etc…
How old is Kyle Hamilton?
Kyle Hamilton is 21 years old as he celebrates his birthday on March 16, 2001.
How much does Kyle Hamilton earn in a month?
Kyle Hamilton’s average salary as a Football wide receiver is $25,000.
Is Kyle Hamilton married?
No, Kyle Hamilton is not married, according to the latest reports. But he is dating Rees Damm.
What is Kyle Hamilton’s net worth?
The net worth of Kyle Hamilton is more than $30 Million.
(Please Note: This is not the exact net worth of Kyle Hamilton. It can be different. It is the approx value collected from various authentic web sources.)