Start Your Health Journey with The Help of These Amazing Books
If you are a health freak, you must have heard about intermittent fasting. And I assume that’s why you are here.
Intermittent fasting is now a trend. Every other person is following it. Whether it’s effective or not is a different story. But experts say that the buzz does pay its worth to some extent. The diet too has its benefits.
Intermittent Fasting or IF is a simple eating pattern. The eating cycle is divided into periods. These periods consist of fasting and eating. There is no specific food for the diet. But the nutritionists concentrate on the low-calorie ones.
The fasting can range from 16 hours to 24 hours. There haven’t been any drastic results yet. But if you have special medical issues, then you must avoid them.
More information is mentioned in the specified books. Hence, I have listed the 11 best intermittent fasting books. These books will help you make your choice.
List of 11 Best Intermittent Fasting Books
Here are the books you should read to improve your health. These are the top selected books. You can start reading with any of these. Go get it now.
1. The Complete Guide to Fasting by Jimmy Moore and Dr. Jason Fung
Fasting does not imply starvation. When performed correctly, it is an extremely successful treatment technique. That achieves incredible effects independent of diet schedule.
Dr. Jason Fung used several fasting procedures on over 1,000 patients. He is a nephrologist in Toronto. And his treatment yielded great results.
Dr.Fung collaborated with Jimmy Moore while writing the book. Moore is a best-selling author and a veteran health podcaster.
They work together to make fasting a healing technique. Both realistic and understandable. They explain the dynamics of fasting and promote health altogether.
2. The Beginner’s Guide to Intermittent Keto by Jennifer Perillo
Intermittent fasting and the keto diet are becoming the new trend. Both have their powerful benefits, And they have proved to be successful.
The Beginner’s Guide to Intermittent Keto will assist you in combining the ability to maintain both. Optimum fitness and stamina for life.
The book consists of theories behind both diets. Along with a 30 days meal plan. The information is for every kind of person. Those who prefer equal fasting. Or those who prefer interval fasting.
It also contains tips and tricks for grocery shopping. As well as lifestyle advice.
3. Life in the Fasting Lane by Jason Fung, Eve Mayer, and Megan Ramos
They defined three initial objectives:
- Commencing Your Fasting
- Discovering Your Fasting Line
- Winning the Fasting Race
Each target is divided into ten actionable tasks. That can be completed at your rate.
They understand everyone’s approach is different. May it be psychological or physiological. They are here to help you find the resources and solutions.
This book is a one-of-a-kind, approachable, and life-changing roadmap. To develop a beneficial and long-term regimen.
4. Intermittent Fasting For Weight Loss by Robert Paxton
Robert Paxton wrote the book based on his own experiences. He took inspiration from his early years. And jotted down the ways he tried to lose 50kgs.
This intermittent fasting book consists of:
- 30 Days Weight Loss Guide.
- Fat burning best exercises.
- Important factors that are responsible for weight loss.
- Facts About Low-Calorie Diets.
- Statistics Around Intermittent Fasting
- Previous Testimonials.
5. The Art of Intermittent Fasting by Connor Thompson
Next on the list of best intermittent fasting books is the wonder by Connor Thompson.
The Art of Intermittent Fasting explains the following points:
- The truth and myths around intermittent fasting.
- Starting your health journey effectively.
- Benefits of fasting.
- Different types of fasting.
- A structured diet plan.
- Exercises to accompany the diet plan.
- The juxtaposition of intermittent fasting and keto diet.
- Real-life queries regarding the diet.
This book will surely benefit your health goals. And you will feel good about yourself.
6. The Everything Guide to Intermittent Fasting by Lindsay Boyers
To know about intermittent fasting, you have to learn everything. From its health advantages to how to successfully incorporate it into your lifestyle.
You will also get 100 nutritious recipes. And a calorie-counted diet.
One will always need a guide when they start something new. This book is your ultimate guide. Surely one of the best intermittent fasting books.
This accessible guidebook indexes the following:
- Different paths of fasting.
- When and what to eat.
- Benefits of fasting.
- The type of foods to intake.
- Intermittent fasting plan that suits you best.
- Tips and techniques.
- Words from renowned dieticians.
7. The Fast Diet by Michael Mosley and Mimi Spencer
The book complements the findings of pioneering studies.
The Fast Diet is a revolutionary new paradigm. A lifestyle option that has the potential to improve your wellbeing.
This is your essential reference to easy and successful weight loss. With no hassle or a need to starve yourself indefinitely.
The contents also add the following things:
- Meals of about 500-600 calories.
- Images of the final dishes.
- Calorie counter.
- The science behind the dietary plan.
8. Delay, Don’t Deny by Gin Stephens
Delay, Don’t Deny is one of the best intermittent fasting books. If you don’t know how to count or eliminate calories, then this one’s for you.
You will discover the principles behind intermittent fasting. As well as how to modify the different intermittent fasting plans. To suit your lifestyle.
You’ll know how to adapt what you snack. To avoid having to change what you eat.
9. The 8 Hour Diet In 15 Minutes by K.D. Joseph
The book just makes the straight points. It will right away teach you how to lose weight. With intermittent fasting.
The guide is sorted into points. So you don’t need to read long paras. This book is your go-to guide for this special fasting. The author won’t let you be confused during the process.
The pages are full of dietary plans. They will have the best result on your health.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your copy today.
10. Jump Start Ketosis by Kristen Mancinelli
The guide points out the following queries:
- How to avoid being sluggish?
- How to boost fat-burning?
- How to reduce insulin level?
- How to transform your food into energy?
- How to eliminate hunger pangs?
- How to include fasting in your modern lifestyle?
- Tips for a quick process.
- How to start intermittent fasting?
11. Z-FAST by John Zehren
Z-Fast will teach you how to ditch your regular diet. And lose weight permanently.
He wrote down a well-maintained diet regimen. With simple methods. Zehren explained how weight loss was a challenge for him. But eventually won the battle.
He even put forward the evidence. Along with health benefits, he gained.
Z-Fast answers all the questions that people asked him. This book is your ultimate practical approach. And the results were astounding.
Books will be just your guide. You will learn the basics. And to commence your venture. But you should also consult a doctor beforehand.
It is about fasting. Not everybody can get used to it. But you can always make these books your companion. Maybe take diet ideas. Or different healthy recipes.
Start collecting your books today. And add them to your shelf. In the end, you will gain knowledge. That you can execute anytime in your life.
P.S: I have written this article to help you improve your health by reading these best books.